obey-robots.txt
View Thread
All MODs and their Supported Threads goes here in this Section.
 Print Thread
[MOD]Publish all submited news as draft
Creator
If you have website, when a member submitted news at your website. After you published, news was visible to all members/public. Sometimes, we create user groups, and member posted news for one of your group. For example, if one of your member posted news for one of your user group(eg.Verified), if you published that news, all members can see that post. So, you can published submitted news as draft and from admin panel, you can again published it for only Verified group. To do this, you need to edit submission.php at administrator folder. Open it and find this code:

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".DB_NEWS." (news_subject, news_cat, news_news, news_extended, news_breaks, news_name, news_datestamp, news_start, news_end, news_visibility, news_reads, news_allow_comments, news_allow_ratings) VALUES ('$news_subject', '$news_cat', '$news_snippet', '$news_body', '$news_breaks', '".$data['user_id']."', '".time()."', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1')");

and changed it to:

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".DB_NEWS." (news_subject, news_cat, news_news, news_extended, news_breaks, news_name, news_datestamp, news_start, news_end, news_visibility, news_reads, news_allow_comments, news_allow_ratings, news_draft) VALUES ('$news_subject', '$news_cat', '$news_snippet', '$news_body', '$news_breaks', '".$data['user_id']."', '".time()."', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1')");

After you click Publish News button, news will be saved as draft and from admin panel, you can again published it for verified group.

- Sorry for my bad english.
Edited by Creator on 22-12-2012 10:49

http://www.samuel.cuccfree.org
Wanabo
Great idea!
Cool

Creator

Wanabo wrote:

Great idea!

Grin I have problem like this. So, after i edit submission.php, problem solved,Grin

http://www.samuel.cuccfree.org
Jump to Forum
New Thread Post Reply
Use BBcode or HTML to refer to; '[MOD]Publish all submited news as draft'
BBcode:
HTML: